In this age of information, the library services must be the heart of any institution. The Library (Learning and resource centre) plays a vital role in providing and nurturing knowledge and aiding in learning activities. The primary purpose of the library is to support teaching research and academic programs.
The institution has an extensive collection of over 9000 Books related with every aspect of education reference books, general books related to personality development books for competitive examination etc. a large number of magazines, newspapers periodicals and journals necessary to help the students keep abreast with the development are available. The institution provides free books to all the students. The library is fully computerized. There is Internet facility, Photostate Machine Printer and Fax machine in the Library.
- No. of the Books : 9000
- Reference and Periodical Section : Yes
- No of Journals : 27
- No of Books issued to the students at a time : 3
- Duration for which books are issued 15 Days to the Students
- No. of Books issued to the teacher : 4
- Duration for which books are issued to the teacher : 2 Months